Referral and admission information

Who can make a referral to our school?

Referrals can be made by Gloucestershire County Council via the Education Entitlement and Inclusion Team or by partnership schools. 

For referring schools please use the Referral Form available below, together with a Risk Assessment Form and Parental Permission Form.   Please could you ensure that all areas of the forms (particularly UPN) are fully completed to avoid delay and that they are sent back with the Risk Assessment form and the permission form. 

Forms should be returned to: