Mental Health & Wellbeing
CORONAVIRUS - SUPPORT FOR PARENTS DURING THIS PANDEMIC
Please see the following resources below:
- Tic and Chat Flyer - anonymous support
- Domestic Violence support
- Mental Health Support Services available in Gloucester.
- Latest newsletter from the Gloucester Partner Agencies with online support available to all.
- Early Help May Newsletter - some really good information about the importance of sleep for young people for their mental wellbeing
- Family Information Service - support for parents in these challenging times - by the Family Information Service
- Local Authority Services - changes to these services due to Coronavirus
CYPS Advice Line (Children & Young Peoples Services) 01452 894300
CHAT HEALTH – the texting service offered by the School Nursing team. This is a confidential way that 11-19yr olds can have a text conversation with one of our school nurses about any health issue, worry or concern they may have. When schools are shut and students don’t have their usual pastoral support, this service can be of great benefit to allay anxieties and emotional distress.
In addition there is information and guidance for students on the School Nursing Webpage which can be found here
Other useful websites:
If you wish to discuss any aspects of mental health then please contact Debbie Kirkham on 01452 309510 Debbie.Kirkham@gfaps.gloucs.sch.uk
Empty! Please add a resource.